As a new patient, your care is coordinated from start to finish by our Care Coordination Team.
Coordinated Care From Start to Finish
• Secure, HIPPA compliant communication methods
• Personalized, in-home education
• Medication consultation and guidance
• Comprehensive home health and transitional care coordination
• Electronic prescriptions sent to your pharmacy
• Access to an extensive network of specialists to work with your existing care team
New Patient Forms
• Access your new patient registration forms by clicking below to complete them before your Care Coordination Call.
• If you complete your forms prior to your call, please fax them to 602-288-8831.
• Our Care Coordination Team will be ready to walk you through all details to begin your start of care with us!
Coordination For Your Care:
Continuous Access to Care
• Access to Extensive Network of Specialists
• Electronic Prescriptions Sent to Pharmacy
• Durable Medical Equipment
Comprehensive Care Management
• Coordinated Care With Your Existing Specialists
• Coordination of Hospital Admissions
• Post-Discharge Visits
Home Health Care Coordination
• Skilled Nursing
• Wound Care
• Speech Therapy
• Physical Therapy
• Occupational Therapy
• Receive care on your time, in the comfort of your home
• Instant access to a variety of specialists
• No travel time – avoid crowded waiting rooms